17 October 2011

101/11

Here's my 101st post!
And I've been in Korea for 11 months! 

Only a month to go...I'm not feeling too rushed/panicked/sentimental/elated just yet, but the time will probably come for all of those things. For now, I'm enjoying the fall weather, appreciating the funny moments at school (today when I told a noisy table of fifth-graders to stop talking, a boy named Jong-oh told me, "I have nothing to do with the matter."), looking high and low for a new job, and fitting in some more exploratory activities. Last Saturday I visited a prison museum and this Saturday I'll hike at one of Korea's most famous mountains. I've covered a pretty decent amount of the country over the past 11 months, so anything from here until the end is a bonus. 








































A: Incheon - home base
B: Incheon's airport island - arrival, site of a 4th of July excursion
C: Ganghwa - December birthday/hiking trip
D: Paju - 10K site
E: Seoul - countless visits for museums, shopping, meeting friends, nights out
F: Sokcho - February visit to the beach & fish market
G: Jisan Forest - March ski trip
H: High 1 Ski Resort - February ski trip
I: Boryeong - Mudfest
J: Daejeon - Orientation site, coworker's wedding site
K: Pohang - July visit for International Fireworks Festival
L: Suncheon - October visit to see friends
M: Busan - April trip to see the beach

1 comment: